Perfect summer treat who’s also guilt free! 🌞
The first picture is a healthy version of the Ben&Jerry’s “chunky monkey”, my favorite one from the Ben&Jerry’s flavors.
- 2 banana’s
- A bit of plantbased milk (optional; with the blender I don’t use any but with the food processor just a little bit to make it smooth)
- Dark chocolate (75% cacao or higher)
How to make:
- Cut the banana’s in slices and put them in a freezer prove box for minimal 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and put in a blender or food prossessor. If you use the last one than add some plantbased milk.
- Blend till it has the consistency of icecream. Because it’s all natural I recommend to eat it ASAP cause it melts much faster than normal icecream.
- Add some crunched walnuts and pieces of dark chocolate.
For the second one you need Popsicle molds.
With this one (and even the one above) you can variate as much as you want. 🙂
- Fresh squeezed oranges with soya milk. (Taste like a split!)
- Banana’s blended with chocolate chips or cacao powder
- Kiwi and honey with plantbased milk
- Raspberry or Forrest fruit with yogurt and honey
- Yoghurt and honey
- Blended peaches with plantbased milk
- Coconut water and any kind of fruit you like
- Mango and coconut milk (really like this one!!)