Oatmeal cookies 🙂
Another super easy recipe for a healthy guilt free snack.
Store the cookies in an air-free container for max 5 days.
Here you go!
- 1/2 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut rasp
- 1 teaspoon almond milk (yes, very little!)
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (optional. you can add raisins or cranberry’s as well)
Put everything in the food-processor, make small balls by using one tablespoon at the time and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Push the balls into the size of a small cookie. 20 min on 200 degrees in the oven and they’re done! 🙂