I can honestly say that I’ve tried many many cookie recipes to find something what taste as good (or even better) than chocolate chip cookies with lots of sugar. And I DISCOVERED them! no, I created them..
And yes.. the cookies were gone in two days. So warning: only make them when you’re having an amazing self control. They’re SUPER delicious!
- 250 gram of organic whole wheat flour
- 50 gram of oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 70 grams of coconut sugar
- 60 gram melted coconut oil
- 75 ml plant based milk. I used unsweetened almond milk from alpro.
- 100 gram of vegan 70 % dark chocolate chopped
Mix all the ingredients together by hand. Make 8 big cookies (or smaller if you don’t like the size) and place on a baking tray with parchment paper. bake in a 175 c preheated oven. Ready in 25-30 min. EASY!
You can also add cranberry’s or raisins. 🙂 I added raisins in mine. (like 1 handful)